ith Ztac PTTs), and detachable ambidextrous microphone designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
*Anti-false triggering: Press and hold the middle button for 3 seconds to power on/off.*
- Low profile cup design
- Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector (NATO STD) for PTTs
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Detachable ambidextrous microphone
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
Size: 6.26'' x 4.53'' x 5.98''
Weight: 1.2 lb(545g)
*PTT WARNING: This Protector is compatible with NATO standard Nexus TP120 socket, please use EARMOR PTT or Military PTTs.
Not compatible with ZTac/Element's PTT.